A Special Feature for our Current Subscribers Only:
Now available to view on your smart phone or tablet!
Click here to view the full March/April digital issue
(user name and password previously emailed)
• sourcing or roasting the highest-quality coffee
• building and delivering a great, simple menu
• hiring, training and retaining a great staff
• building a great café atmosphere that serves as a hub for community activity.
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Roasting coffee and preparing cuppings for green coffee evaluation
• Physical coffee sample evaluation
• Documenting quality results in Company systems
• Maintaining coffee samples as well as lab and coffee equipment
• Communicating cupping results to vendors
• Updating records such as contract transaction and coffee sample traceability documentation
• Participating in planning sessions
• Social Media interaction, Twitter, Facebook, Mailchimp, etc.
• Minimum of 1 year hands’ on specialty coffee experience
• Post-secondary diploma or degree and/or relevant work experience
• Social Media experience is a plus.
• Legally able to work in the US
For more details/resumes contact: Ricardo@mountaincoffeecorp.com
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
USED EQUIPMENT FOR SALE
To purchase the current issue, please proceed to our online shopping cart,
or call 503.282.2399.